Monday, July 5, 2010

(pre-)Anatomy course

So this week I actually started kind of going through this optional online anatomy course we can do. There are 8 units and so far I've quickly read through/gone over the first 4 of them. I have never taken an anatomy course before so I wasn't expecting to know much other than maybe just what I've picked up from working in vet clinics but man, I can already tell Anatomy is going to a beastly (not sure why I used that adjective - just the first thing that popped into my head, I guess) class. I've been doing pretty badly on all the pre-tests but significantly better on the post-tests (so I guess that means I'm learning something - at least short term). The one section so far, though, that I had a lot of trouble with both the pre and post-tests was the unit on bones (and joints, tendons, muscle, etc.) which was kind of discouraging since I really like Osteology. Maybe I was just having a bad day when I did those post-tests. So anyway, the point was - Anatomy is going to be hard but I think I'll like it a lot (like the lab portion of it, at least).

1 comments:

Seul Desir said...

You can dooo iiiiit! :D

Post a Comment