Saturday, July 31, 2010

Early mornings start soon

So this summer I have naturally been waking up around 9:30am every morning. To many of my college friends, this would be considered getting up early but to many others I have had the pleasure of "sleeping in" most of the summer. On Thursday, however, I will basically be starting a 8-5 job (plus all the extra hours that will go into studying). My first day of Orientation is on Thursday from 8am until 5:15pm. The second day of Orientation (Friday) is from 7:30am until 3:20pm and then return for dinner from 5:30pm until 7:30. We then have our White Coat Ceremony on Saturday from 2pm until 5pm. Finally, the last day of Orientation is Monday from 7:30am until 5pm. Then classes (from 8:05am until 4:30pm most days, I think) start that Wednesday! I'm pretty excited to start classes. As for Orientation, I am both excited and dreading it. Orientation is SO long and a lot of it is just person after person talking to us about topic after topic of this giant load of information. Sure, that's what classes will be like but at least that information will be more interesting. Based on our Orientation schedule, I wish some of the stuff they have scheduled for us was optional since I don't feel like it's all things that I necessarily need to know right now. Nevertheless, I am super excited to meet ALL of my classmates and do all the cheesy ice-breaker games that I'm sure we'll play. Also, I'm really looking forward to meeting all the faculty.


Anyway, time to get ready for a movie at the $1.50 theater tonight with some of my awesome classmates! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment