Sunday, August 22, 2010

Late night anatomy

So it's 2 a.m. right now and I just got home from the anatomy lab. Late nights in the anatomy lab are so much fun. Admittedly, sometimes having too much fun in anatomy lab can be distracting and take away from my productivity level but it's still more effective and efficient for me to spend my time in lab than at home (where I get distracted by other things like River....and food....and TV.....and outside....). Anyway, I promise I will try to at some point in the near future (hopefully) give a longer and more informative update about vet school. I can't promise it will be a well organized thought/post, though.


Countdown to my first anatomy exam: 3 days!

1 comments:

Tanuki Sunrise said...

What happened? Too busy to update? I know the feeling. I hope everything is still going well! <3

Post a Comment