Thursday, August 19, 2010

Still behind....

So I still feel kind of (but not badly) behind in Anatomy but that's mainly because yesterday evening (after classes) I went and picked up my bookshelves that had finally gotten in AND assembled them. Assembling them took me about 3 hours.....and then add in the time it took me to make dinner, etc. so that I basically didn't study at all last night and believe it or not, that's enough to get you behind in vet school. But on the upside, now I have somewhere to put my books!


First anatomy exam countdown: 6 days!

1 comments:

Tanuki Sunrise said...

Yay for your bookshelf! It sounds like vet school is pretty stressful but also a lot of fun so far. I hope you do well on your impending anatomy exam! Give River a messy head rub for me! But then GET BACK TO STUDYING! D:<

;D

Post a Comment