Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"It's gonna be awesome...."

So the title of this post is a quote from a classmate and it actually was not related to vet school BUT the conversation was hilarious so it is definitely quote-worthy and in this case, I feel this way about vet school so it applies....

Anyway, yesterday was my last day of a 3 day Orientation and a 1/2 day for the White Coat Ceremony. Orientation was long and quite boring at times and in my opinion, not particularly informative about anything we didn't already know BUT I'm not really complaining because it was fun meeting my classmates and everything. The White Coat Ceremony was pretty awkward, in my opinion, so that was a lot of fun too :p

I have to go pick up my books and supplies and ID card today around 2:30-3 but other than that today is our "day off" before classes start tomorrow. So yeah, classes start tomorrow and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be awesome.

Right now I am updating this blog just for the sake of "updating". I would write more but I really don't feel much like "writing" right now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment